London 2012 Football: 4th interactive Google doodle
New Delhi: Taking the viewers to the football field, Google came up with yet another interactive doodle on Friday with the London 2012 Football game. This is the fifteenth and Google’s fourth playable doodle after Hurdles, Basketball and Canoe during the ongoing biggest sporting event.
Using either the keyboard or the mouse or even a combination of both, you can play the football doodle on your laptops or computers.
Here, the doodle features you as a goalkeeper that strives to prevent your opponent from scoring goals. While the score board that shows the number of goals defended by you lies on the top right of the doodle, the board that counts number of goals scored against you can be seen on the top left. The game’s over at three strikes.
Earlier, Google had celebrated London 2012 Olympics events like Pole Vault, Shot Put, Table Tennis, Hockey, Artistic Gymnastics men`s Rings, Fencing, Diving, Archery, Synchronised Swimming and Javelin with a different doodle theme for every sport.
The opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics on July 27 was celebrated with doodle depicting five athletes playing different Olympics sports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- WATCH: Virat Kohli floors Pakistan cricket fans with touching message for Aleem Dar's son
- Ashutosh Gowariker, Kay Kay Menon launch Raj Supe's new book
- Sunil Munjal to step down from Hero MotoCorp Board on August 16
- 'Munnabhai' third part delayed due to Sanjay Dutt biopic: Arshad Warsi
- Companies likely to raise about $75 bn through issuance of green bonds in 2016