London 2012 Slalom Canoe: Google’s 3rd interactive doodle
New Delhi: Google has yet introduced another interactive doodle today, but a different one, as it takes you to the water course with a Slalom Canoe game. The London 2012 Slalom Canoe is the 14th and the third interactive Google’s doodle after Hurdles and Basketball in the ongoing Olympics.
The playable doodle features a paddler with a yellow-coloured canoe which allows you paddle a canoe down a water course on your computers that has 10 downstream gates, marked with green striped poles.
To adjust the speed of their canoes, users can use left and right arrow keys. The game goes like this- the speed of the canoe slows down on hitting the banks, water animals and sedimentary rocks, and you will score more if you paddle faster.
Earlier, Google had celebrated London 2012 Olympics events like Pole Vault, Shot Put, Table Tennis, Hockey, Artistic Gymnastics men`s Rings, Fencing, Diving, Archery, Synchronised Swimming and Javelin with a different doodle theme for every sport.
The opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics on July 27 was celebrated with doodle depicting five athletes playing different Olympics sports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence