London 2012 synchronised swimming: The 10th Google doodle of its kind
New Delhi: As Google continues to celebrate the Summer Olympics with its doodles, the theme of Sunday - the tenth day of the sporting extravaganza - is London 2012 Synchronised Swimming.
The doodle depicts a team of female synchronised swimmers performing a routine. The Women`s Duet events will begin from today till the 7th of August and Women`s Team events will be held on the 9th & 10th of August.
Yesterday, Google dedicated the doodle to London 2012 Pole Vault.
On Friday, the doodle was dedicated to the Shot Put.
On Thursday, Google welcomed its users with London 2012 Table Tennis doodle on the homepage of the sporting extravaganza.
On Wednesday, doodle featured a woman hockey player dribbling the hockey ball in a green turf with the Google logo in the background.
Google had celebrated London 2012 artistic gymnastics men`s rings on Tuesday with the doodle depicting a male gymnast displaying his craft on rings.
On Monday, Google honoured London 2012 Fencing with the doodle showing two fencers - one in attack mode and the other player in defense mode - with the letter ‘L’ from the Google’s logo shown as one of the bladed weapons being used by the latter.
On Sunday, the doodle was dedicated for the London 2012 diving which showed a female diver taking position to take a back-flip into the pool with Google’s logo forming inside the pool.
On Saturday, Google doodle represented the London 2012 archery. The doodle depicted a girl archer aiming on a green field, reminiscent of the historic Lord’s cricket ground where the archery events of the Summer Games are being held.
The opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics on July 27 was celebrated with the doodle depicting five athletes playing different Olympics sports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'