Man-robot duo owns 2.3m articles on Wikipedia
Washington: Swedish physicist Sverker Johansson reportedly adds more than 10,000 articles to Wikipedia every day, and has contributed 2.7 million articles which constitutes for 8.5 percent of Wikipedia.
Johansson works as an administrator, and has degrees in linguistics, civil engineering, economics and particle physics, The Verge reported.
He covers a wide range of articles on various topics such as bugs, beetles, and butterflies, and is reportedly particularly proud of his work highlighting towns in the Philippines.
However, Johansson uses a robot to add entries, which has taken criticism from other contributors who accuse him of creating unhelpful and boring pages, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'