Man-robot duo owns 2.3m articles on Wikipedia
Washington: Swedish physicist Sverker Johansson reportedly adds more than 10,000 articles to Wikipedia every day, and has contributed 2.7 million articles which constitutes for 8.5 percent of Wikipedia.
Johansson works as an administrator, and has degrees in linguistics, civil engineering, economics and particle physics, The Verge reported.
He covers a wide range of articles on various topics such as bugs, beetles, and butterflies, and is reportedly particularly proud of his work highlighting towns in the Philippines.
However, Johansson uses a robot to add entries, which has taken criticism from other contributors who accuse him of creating unhelpful and boring pages, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda