Mark Zuckerberg forming political group to address immigration issues
Washington: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is forming a political group to address issues such as education reform, immigration and scientific research.
The person familiar with the issue said the group will formally launch in the coming weeks.
According to Fox News, Zuckerberg, 28, has already used his Facebook wealth to address political issues close to him. He donated 100 million dollars of Facebook stock to Newark, N.J., schools.
He also has announced plans to donate nearly 500 million dollars in stock to a Silicon Valley charity to fund health and education issues.
In February he hosted a campaign event in his Palo Alto, California, home for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie , the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!