Mark Zuckerberg gets immortalized by Madame Tussauds in San Francisco
Washington: Madame Tussauds in San Francisco has recently revealed a wax figure of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg .
The world famous London-based wax museum, unveiled a life-size wax figure of Zuckerberg on Wednesday as part of a promotion for the museum`s grand opening in San Francisco in June, Mashable reported.
The figure was unveiled alongside two celebrity figures actor Leonardo DiCaprio and recording artist Rihanna.
Zuckerberg, shown barefoot and sitting lotus with a laptop, joins a handful of tech luminaries immortalized by Madame Tussauds in years past. His predecessors include Apple cofounder Steve Jobs and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!