Mark Zuckerberg gets immortalized by Madame Tussauds in San Francisco
Washington: Madame Tussauds in San Francisco has recently revealed a wax figure of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg .
The world famous London-based wax museum, unveiled a life-size wax figure of Zuckerberg on Wednesday as part of a promotion for the museum`s grand opening in San Francisco in June, Mashable reported.
The figure was unveiled alongside two celebrity figures actor Leonardo DiCaprio and recording artist Rihanna.
Zuckerberg, shown barefoot and sitting lotus with a laptop, joins a handful of tech luminaries immortalized by Madame Tussauds in years past. His predecessors include Apple cofounder Steve Jobs and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA