Mark Zuckerberg sets new challenge for self-improvement
Washington: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has reportedly set a challenge for self-improvement, according to which, he would meet a new person outside Facebook everyday.
Zuckerberg is known to have set for himself a list of past challenges, including learning Mandarin, wearing a tie at work for a more serious look and eating animals only if he had killed them.
According to CNN, the CEO is seeking out more conversations with actual humans and as per his own rules for the challenge, he needs to have a face-to-face conversation with the person, not just shake hands or chat online.
Zuckerberg said that the challenges are a way to open himself up to new perspectives and test his willpower.
The CEO further said that he joined community organizations and started teaching a class at a local middle school to have more opportunities to meet non- Facebookers.
The report added him saying that the challenge has turned out to be really easy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?