Mark Zuckerberg threatened to behead under-performing staff with Samurai sword, says ex employee
London: A new book claims Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg used to threaten to behead under-performing staff with a Japanese samurai sword.
According to Mirror, Noah Kagan known as employee #30 said it was part of Zuckerberg`s "immature" management style when he started out aged 23.
Kagan said that Zuckerberg would pretend to cut employees, joking if they took down the site he`ll chop their heads off.
Kagan, in the book- How I Lost 170 million dollars, said that during his time as employee number 30, Zuckerberg once threw water over an engineer`s computer, as he did not like his work and screamed at him to redo it.
Kagan was at Facebook for eight months but fired in 2006 and lost out on a 0.1 percent share in the firm - worth 101million pounds, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone