Mark Zuckerberg unveils Facebook`s next 10-year plans
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Facebook co-founder, Mark Zuckerberg has prepared a blueprint of plans for his company to take it to even greater heights. In his 10-year plan he has outlined his vision for Facebook and he intends to do that by increasing the resources.
According to reports and statistics, more than 1.23 billion humans are now active on Facebook each month, with the company up 16 percent year-over-year in monthly average users and 22 percent in daily active users.
Zuckerberg said the company wants to make progress on providing Internet access to the two-thirds of people on the planet who are not connected.
The main points of Facebook`s 10-year plan are as follows:
1.Deliver highly personalized, targeted ads in news feeds that greatly increase average revenue per user, and profit margins.
2.Establish standalone apps as major spokes that deliver unique experiences and plug into the massive Facebook data hub.
3.Surpass traditional search with Search Graph that enables a variety of artificially intelligent services.
4.Bring the Internet, and increasingly cheaper and more functional devices and data centers.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them