Microsoft appoints Indian-origin Gurdeep Singh Pall as Skype`s corporate VP
Washington: Microsoft has reportedly appointed Indian-origin Gurdeep Singh Pall as the corporate vice president for its Skype and Lync communications product.
Pall, an experienced engineer and former CVP of the Office Lync and Speech group, would be replacing Mark Gillett who had been responsible for Skype`s product, engineering and operations worldwide.
According to AllThingsD, Pall was most recently CVP of Information Platform and Experience in Microsoft`s new Applications and Services division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16