Microsoft `cooler` now, but Apple remains `coolest`: Poll
Sydney: A majority of people think that software giant Microsoft is `cooler` now than it was a year or two ago, a new survey has shown.
According to the Reuters/Ipsos poll, the firm managed to pip Facebook in the survey, as only 42 per cent of young adults thought the world`s largest social network is cooler now than in the past.
Twitter scored 47 per cent, below Microsoft `s 50 per cent in the survey that covered 853 respondents between the age of 18 and 29, the Sydney Morning Herald reports.
Apple, despite falling out of favour with many Wall Street investors, still scored well in the poll, which measured brand perception and usage over time for major consumer tech brands.
About 60 per cent of 18- to 29-year-old respondents still thought Apple was cooler now than in the past.
But Google`s Android brand did even better, with a full 70 per cent giving it the thumbs up, according to the survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair