Microsoft `cooler` now, but Apple remains `coolest`: Poll
Sydney: A majority of people think that software giant Microsoft is `cooler` now than it was a year or two ago, a new survey has shown.
According to the Reuters/Ipsos poll, the firm managed to pip Facebook in the survey, as only 42 per cent of young adults thought the world`s largest social network is cooler now than in the past.
Twitter scored 47 per cent, below Microsoft `s 50 per cent in the survey that covered 853 respondents between the age of 18 and 29, the Sydney Morning Herald reports.
Apple, despite falling out of favour with many Wall Street investors, still scored well in the poll, which measured brand perception and usage over time for major consumer tech brands.
About 60 per cent of 18- to 29-year-old respondents still thought Apple was cooler now than in the past.
But Google`s Android brand did even better, with a full 70 per cent giving it the thumbs up, according to the survey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened