Microsoft more `trusted` than Apple: Study
Washington: Software giant Microsoft is reportedly more trusted by Americans than Apple, a new study has revealed.
According to a study conducted by Forrester, true rankings about brands across four criterions, trusted, remarkable, unmistakable, and essential, was measured.
4,551 adults were asked to tell the truth about tech brands and Microsoft was found to be the sole winner, Cnet reports.
Forrester insisted that Microsoft was at the forefront of brand building with a unique and distinct brand identity that sets it apart from other brands.
With Microsoft seen as most trusted brand, consumers voted for Apple and Samsung as being innovative companies, with the former ranking highest on "remarkable" and "unmistakable."
UTA Brand Studio`s founder and executive director, Larry Vincent said that a lot of the world uses Microsoft products and people relate to it, while Apple is like a prom king or queen, beautiful but not really like us.
In a scenario where everybody and everything is being snooped on, thanks to the NSA revelations, voting a company highest on trust is indeed a matter of pride as well as hard work to keep up with people`s confidence in them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?