Microsoft more `trusted` than Apple: Study
Washington: Software giant Microsoft is reportedly more trusted by Americans than Apple, a new study has revealed.
According to a study conducted by Forrester, true rankings about brands across four criterions, trusted, remarkable, unmistakable, and essential, was measured.
4,551 adults were asked to tell the truth about tech brands and Microsoft was found to be the sole winner, Cnet reports.
Forrester insisted that Microsoft was at the forefront of brand building with a unique and distinct brand identity that sets it apart from other brands.
With Microsoft seen as most trusted brand, consumers voted for Apple and Samsung as being innovative companies, with the former ranking highest on "remarkable" and "unmistakable."
UTA Brand Studio`s founder and executive director, Larry Vincent said that a lot of the world uses Microsoft products and people relate to it, while Apple is like a prom king or queen, beautiful but not really like us.
In a scenario where everybody and everything is being snooped on, thanks to the NSA revelations, voting a company highest on trust is indeed a matter of pride as well as hard work to keep up with people`s confidence in them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'