Microsoft says its computers hacked
Seattle: Microsoft is the latest to get listed as one of the companies that admit to have been hacked.
The world’s largest software company Microsoft on Friday announced that some of its computers were breached as part of a hack that affected Facebook and Apple in a similar way.
Microsoft said, “The attacks affected only a small number of its computers, “including some in our Mac business unit”.
The company also said that it does not think that any customer data was affected and it is continuing its investigation.
The incident, reported on one of the company’s public blogs, happened "recently", but Microsoft said it chose not to make any statement publicly while gathering information about the attack.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan