Microsoft says its computers hacked
Seattle: Microsoft is the latest to get listed as one of the companies that admit to have been hacked.
The world’s largest software company Microsoft on Friday announced that some of its computers were breached as part of a hack that affected Facebook and Apple in a similar way.
Microsoft said, “The attacks affected only a small number of its computers, “including some in our Mac business unit”.
The company also said that it does not think that any customer data was affected and it is continuing its investigation.
The incident, reported on one of the company’s public blogs, happened "recently", but Microsoft said it chose not to make any statement publicly while gathering information about the attack.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj