Microsoft says its computers hacked
Seattle: Microsoft is the latest to get listed as one of the companies that admit to have been hacked.
The world’s largest software company Microsoft on Friday announced that some of its computers were breached as part of a hack that affected Facebook and Apple in a similar way.
Microsoft said, “The attacks affected only a small number of its computers, “including some in our Mac business unit”.
The company also said that it does not think that any customer data was affected and it is continuing its investigation.
The incident, reported on one of the company’s public blogs, happened "recently", but Microsoft said it chose not to make any statement publicly while gathering information about the attack.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Manohar Parrikar says Pampore attack an act of frustration; orders probe
- Virat Kohli: Homework was a 'big headache'
- Three more Indian athletes qualify for Rio Olympics
- 'Reprogrammed' bacteria eat carbon dioxide to produce sugars
- Government eliminates 1.6 crore bogus ration cards, to save Rs 10,000 crore