Microsoft says its computers hacked
Seattle: Microsoft is the latest to get listed as one of the companies that admit to have been hacked.
The world’s largest software company Microsoft on Friday announced that some of its computers were breached as part of a hack that affected Facebook and Apple in a similar way.
Microsoft said, “The attacks affected only a small number of its computers, “including some in our Mac business unit”.
The company also said that it does not think that any customer data was affected and it is continuing its investigation.
The incident, reported on one of the company’s public blogs, happened "recently", but Microsoft said it chose not to make any statement publicly while gathering information about the attack.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends