Microsoft takes off Windows RT 8.1 update following glitches
Wellington: Microsoft has reportedly taken off the update of its Windows RT after some consumers complained of issues after downloading.
The software giant did not give further details about the issue but assured that it is trying to fix the issue quickly.
According to a website, Microsoft removed the RT 8.1 update from its Windows Store during the weekend.
Microsoft said that RT 8.1 is an OS for tablets and light, thin personal computers and only runs built-in apps or apps downloaded from the Windows Store.
The company recently unveiled the global release of the update to its latest Windows 8 OS with a tweaked 8.1 version.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test