Microsoft updates security features for account holders
Washington: Microsoft is adding a few new security features for Microsoft Account holders.
Under the new security features, users will soon be able to see a recent activity log through Microsoft`s website.
The log will show recent sign-ins, incorrect password entries, password resets, and security challenges, and the locations of each activity.
If anything looks suspicious, users can click a `This-wasn`t-me` button to get help locking down their accounts, PCWorld reports.
According to the report, users can keep an eye on recent account activity and get help with locking down their accounts.
The new security features will not be immediately visible, but users could start using them in a couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'