Microsoft updates security features for account holders
Washington: Microsoft is adding a few new security features for Microsoft Account holders.
Under the new security features, users will soon be able to see a recent activity log through Microsoft`s website.
The log will show recent sign-ins, incorrect password entries, password resets, and security challenges, and the locations of each activity.
If anything looks suspicious, users can click a `This-wasn`t-me` button to get help locking down their accounts, PCWorld reports.
According to the report, users can keep an eye on recent account activity and get help with locking down their accounts.
The new security features will not be immediately visible, but users could start using them in a couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16