Microsoft Windows 8 ads appear online
London: Advertisements for software giant Microsoft`s upcoming Windows 8 operating system have reportedly been published online.
The new adverts show Windows users how to perform simple tasks with the new operating system, which is very different from previous versions.
According to the Telegraph, the company released four adverts altogether, which appeared on TechIt, an Israeli technology news website.
One of the ads introduced the new operating system, another emphasized on personalisation, a third covered all the apps and the fourth one focused on work.
Microsoft has designed Windows 8 to work on a range of devices, from laptops to tablets, and it has two distinct modes.
According to the report, the first, using Microsoft``s tiled interface, previously known as Metro, works in a similar way to the user interface on Windows Phones.
The second mode resembles the more traditional Windows desktop.
Users can switch between modes for different tasks, but some have found that confusing.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living