Mobile more important to Twitter than Facebook
Washington: Usage of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook reportedly depends on mobile experience , with smartphones working more in favour of the microblogging site than the latter.
Nielsen`s new US Digital Consumer Report revealed that 85percent of Twitter usage occurs on mobile devices, compared to 57 percent of Facebook usage.
According to Mashable, the data shows that it is even more important for Twitter to deliver a compelling mobile experience.
The data pointed that despite Facebook users spending more time on the platform, Twitter`s smartphone app is getting more mileage in the long run, with users spending more than 3 hours monthly on it compared to half an hour on its desktop version.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him