Mobile more important to Twitter than Facebook
Washington: Usage of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook reportedly depends on mobile experience , with smartphones working more in favour of the microblogging site than the latter.
Nielsen`s new US Digital Consumer Report revealed that 85percent of Twitter usage occurs on mobile devices, compared to 57 percent of Facebook usage.
According to Mashable, the data shows that it is even more important for Twitter to deliver a compelling mobile experience.
The data pointed that despite Facebook users spending more time on the platform, Twitter`s smartphone app is getting more mileage in the long run, with users spending more than 3 hours monthly on it compared to half an hour on its desktop version.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor