Mobile more important to Twitter than Facebook
Washington: Usage of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook reportedly depends on mobile experience , with smartphones working more in favour of the microblogging site than the latter.
Nielsen`s new US Digital Consumer Report revealed that 85percent of Twitter usage occurs on mobile devices, compared to 57 percent of Facebook usage.
According to Mashable, the data shows that it is even more important for Twitter to deliver a compelling mobile experience.
The data pointed that despite Facebook users spending more time on the platform, Twitter`s smartphone app is getting more mileage in the long run, with users spending more than 3 hours monthly on it compared to half an hour on its desktop version.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra