Mobile more important to Twitter than Facebook
Washington: Usage of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook reportedly depends on mobile experience , with smartphones working more in favour of the microblogging site than the latter.
Nielsen`s new US Digital Consumer Report revealed that 85percent of Twitter usage occurs on mobile devices, compared to 57 percent of Facebook usage.
According to Mashable, the data shows that it is even more important for Twitter to deliver a compelling mobile experience.
The data pointed that despite Facebook users spending more time on the platform, Twitter`s smartphone app is getting more mileage in the long run, with users spending more than 3 hours monthly on it compared to half an hour on its desktop version.
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen
- Czech Republic OKs 'Czechia' as one-word version of its name
- Officials involved in water tanker scam in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed suspended
- 37-year-old trader shot dead near Seelampur metro station in Delhi
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA