Multi-language support in Google Now delayed: Reports
Washington: Google is still working on multi language support system on Google Now which was to be launched in the few days hence postponing the launch.
Google engineers has discovered some software malfunctions in the final stage of the testing and it will take some time to fix those bugs, CNET reported.
This feature is now expected to be launched late this summer, and it will include a multilingual Google support which would contain seven languages as well as the default language. One can use these languages to carry out their Google Search and Google Now needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- French Open 2016: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka face Czech challenge in Paris
- Iraq PM announces start of operation to retake Fallujah
- Amnesty warns Yemen civilians face cluster bombs `minefields`
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R based Husqvarna 1301 spotted testing
- 17 girls dead in fire at school dormitory in Thailand