Multi-language support in Google Now delayed: Reports
Washington: Google is still working on multi language support system on Google Now which was to be launched in the few days hence postponing the launch.
Google engineers has discovered some software malfunctions in the final stage of the testing and it will take some time to fix those bugs, CNET reported.
This feature is now expected to be launched late this summer, and it will include a multilingual Google support which would contain seven languages as well as the default language. One can use these languages to carry out their Google Search and Google Now needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- This SCARY video will give you goosebumps: Ghost follows man into taxi - WATCH
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say
- Dengue cases jump to 90 in Delhi, 40 cases last week
- UNBELIEVABLE! Cristiano Ronaldo to have an international airport named after him