Multi-language support in Google Now delayed: Reports
Washington: Google is still working on multi language support system on Google Now which was to be launched in the few days hence postponing the launch.
Google engineers has discovered some software malfunctions in the final stage of the testing and it will take some time to fix those bugs, CNET reported.
This feature is now expected to be launched late this summer, and it will include a multilingual Google support which would contain seven languages as well as the default language. One can use these languages to carry out their Google Search and Google Now needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened