Multi-language support in Google Now delayed: Reports
Washington: Google is still working on multi language support system on Google Now which was to be launched in the few days hence postponing the launch.
Google engineers has discovered some software malfunctions in the final stage of the testing and it will take some time to fix those bugs, CNET reported.
This feature is now expected to be launched late this summer, and it will include a multilingual Google support which would contain seven languages as well as the default language. One can use these languages to carry out their Google Search and Google Now needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates