Multi-language support in Google Now delayed: Reports
Washington: Google is still working on multi language support system on Google Now which was to be launched in the few days hence postponing the launch.
Google engineers has discovered some software malfunctions in the final stage of the testing and it will take some time to fix those bugs, CNET reported.
This feature is now expected to be launched late this summer, and it will include a multilingual Google support which would contain seven languages as well as the default language. One can use these languages to carry out their Google Search and Google Now needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town