Music video filmed entirely using Instagram
Washington: A Mexican Indie band has created a music video using only still photos taken on popular photo sharing app Instagram.
Mexico City-based band The Plastics Revolution made the video for their song, Invasión.
“The use of Instagram, it’s something some people don’t believe in as a social media tool or as a photography application, but I think this project shows if you really use something you can really get something out of it,” said Julio Gudino, who does guitar and lead vocals for The Plastics Revolution.
According to ABC news, the four-minute video took about five months to produce from start to finish.
It comprises of still images entirely produced through Instagram by San Francisco photographer Arturo Perez.
“The initial idea came because I really like Instagram. I think it’s a way to be creative all the time,” the report quoted Perez, as saying.
“No matter if you’re going to the grocery store or the park with your friends, there’s always a way to be creative,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH