Music video filmed entirely using Instagram
Washington: A Mexican Indie band has created a music video using only still photos taken on popular photo sharing app Instagram.
Mexico City-based band The Plastics Revolution made the video for their song, Invasión.
“The use of Instagram, it’s something some people don’t believe in as a social media tool or as a photography application, but I think this project shows if you really use something you can really get something out of it,” said Julio Gudino, who does guitar and lead vocals for The Plastics Revolution.
According to ABC news, the four-minute video took about five months to produce from start to finish.
It comprises of still images entirely produced through Instagram by San Francisco photographer Arturo Perez.
“The initial idea came because I really like Instagram. I think it’s a way to be creative all the time,” the report quoted Perez, as saying.
“No matter if you’re going to the grocery store or the park with your friends, there’s always a way to be creative,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad