Netizens hail Osama`s killing
New Delhi: Cyber users have come together to hail the killing of the 9/11 attacks` mastermind Osama Bin Laden and have demanded elimination of India`s most wanted
criminal Dawood Ibrahim, who is allegedly living in Pakistan.
Scores of pages and communities in social networking site `facebook` were set up by surfers and several tweets were pouring on micro blogging portal `twitter` to praise US
President Barack Obama for killing the Al-Qaeda chief.
"Good Luck Osama...!!! why can`t u take Dawood with U," said a user on facebook. "Burn in the depths of hell," said Rich van Oordt commenting on a status.
"I am so happy this madman is finally dead. To do what he did, this guy (and anybody for that matter) deserves what he got and that is to rot... To whoever soldier (or soldiers)
accomplished doing this fantastic mission I applaud you. This is the best news I have ever heard in my life. USA rules. The greatest country in the entire world," said Shane Meritt, a facebook user.
Almost 10 years after the 9/11 terror strike, Al-Qaeda mastermind bin Laden was killed by US forces this morning after being hounded in a special operation in Abbottabad in
Surfers uploaded Osama`s photos and demanded that today be made an `international holiday` to celebrate the victory of the US forces.
"Should be an international holiday!!rot in hell," commented Puneeta Mann. "He (Osama) is dead! He didnt kill anyone in my family but he is the worst!," said another user.
"Surely US would have wanted Osama alive not dead. Something wrong. Hope Indian Govt gets Dawood alive. If they have nothing 2 hide," said noted film director Shekhar
Kapoor in his tweets.
"Dear Govt of India, in the middle of your bickering with Pakistan, I have two words for you: DAWOOD IBRAHIM," tweeted actor Ranvir Shorey.
"Lets go after the others now," added Manisha Verma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Shocking! 7 veg food items that may actually be non veg
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25