New app arranges `important` tweets in circle
Washington: A new self-proclaimed “brain-friendly” app arranges tweets in a circle by importance as it is hard for Twitter users to focus on each and absorb what’s being said.
The idea for ‘Twheel’ came from an unexpected place: cognitive research.
“Twheel does not curate or filter information, but reshapes the way data is displayed based on our understanding of human cognition,” a newspaper quoted chairman of Fluid Interaction Kristian Lukander as explaining on the developer’s website.
The arranged wheel of tweets changes from orange to gray as the user circulates through the content.
A white bar creeps up the rung of a tweet to show how popular it’s been or how many times it’s been re-tweeted.
By swiping through each bubbled icon on the circle you can easily sift through and read the tweets you want, one at a time.
A quick tap gives you the option to re-tweet, reply, favourite or write a tweet of your own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon