New Google service solves sudoku
Berlin: If you`re stuck on your sudoku puzzle, there`s hope. New photo recognition software for Android mobiles - Goggles - can help solve the puzzle.
Just hold the numerical puzzle up to the camera on your mobile. Goggles will then recognize the numbers already in the puzzle and calculate the missing values.
Goggles, now in version 1.3, is also capable of reading ads in US magazines and newspapers and pulling up the appropriate websites. Recognition of bar codes has also gotten better, reported Google in its blog.
Goggles photographs items and loads them up to Google`s servers, where they are analyzed before results are sent to the user`s mobile.
Google says the app can also recognize products and famous sites. It also translates texts between English, German and Spanish.
The free software is available for all smart-phones that use the Android operating system. The Sudoku assistance is also available in the Google Mobile app for the iPhone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Dalits are used as 'political weapon', says BSP chief Mayawati
- Russian athletics mess: Gloom and anger for athletes due to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- BSP workers hold protest, demand arrest of Dayashankar Singh
- BJP has no CM candidate in UP: Digvijaya
- Mamata flays PM Modi for destroying federalism, growing 'saffronisation'