New search engine provides information about plants and animals
Washington: The USGS (US Geological Survey) National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII) has developed a new search engine that helps users hunt through massive amounts of online information about plants and animals.
NBII’s revamped search engine offers a variety of new features, including the ability to search multiple databases at the same time and the ability to return results that arrive in “clusters,” or automatically generated categories associated with the search topic.
For example, a search on “grizzly bear” turns up cluster topics like “endangered species,” “park science” and “grizzly bear management planning” that point to new areas of inquiry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read