New social network for positive people only
New York: A new social network, called Happier, has been started by an entrepreneur, which is exclusively for happy people.
Nataly Kogan, Happier`s co-founder and `Chief Happiness Officer,` told the New York Daily News that there are simple things people can do to change their brain chemistry, to make them happier.
She said that one of those things is writing down about what makes us feel happy, no matter how trivial it may seem.
Kogan, who was an entrepreneur working with PayPal before quitting to launch Happier, said that studies have reported that if a person has a pal who is positive, they are going to be more optimistic.
She said that happy people are more productive, they choose better diets, and sleep better.
Kogan explained that she came up with the idea after realizing that her own life wasn`t very happy.
The 37-year-old launched the Boston-based startup last year and the Happier app was released in February this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre