New tool lets you find Facebook friends who hate you
Washington: A new Facebook tool lets users find who from their friends list hates them and also gives an option to hate them back.
The tool, called Hate with Friends, brings the list of a user`s friends from which one can select whom to hate and if the same person is using the service, then the tool prompts with an alert that both users hate each other.
Creator of the site www.hatewithfriends.com, Chris Baker, 30 said that the site is meant to be some fun and social commentary on the current status of Facebook, and he expected that there will be rare occurrence of mutual hatred on the site, ABC News reports.
Baker is also credited behind the Unbaby.me, now called Rather, a plug-in for Facebook or other social networks that lets users block updates about a specific topic such as the Royal Baby coverage.
The report said that Baker created the Hate with Friends in a bid to take a dig at casual sex service app, Bang with Friends and Facebook.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Donald Trump has no clue about middle class, says Joe Biden
- Barack Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency - Highlights
- India, Bangladesh Home Minister-level talks today - Know its agenda
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court likely to announce its order on Abu Jundal today
- PM Narendra Modi to hold NITI Aayog meeting for 15-year vision today