New tool lets you find Facebook friends who hate you
Washington: A new Facebook tool lets users find who from their friends list hates them and also gives an option to hate them back.
The tool, called Hate with Friends, brings the list of a user`s friends from which one can select whom to hate and if the same person is using the service, then the tool prompts with an alert that both users hate each other.
Creator of the site www.hatewithfriends.com, Chris Baker, 30 said that the site is meant to be some fun and social commentary on the current status of Facebook, and he expected that there will be rare occurrence of mutual hatred on the site, ABC News reports.
Baker is also credited behind the Unbaby.me, now called Rather, a plug-in for Facebook or other social networks that lets users block updates about a specific topic such as the Royal Baby coverage.
The report said that Baker created the Hate with Friends in a bid to take a dig at casual sex service app, Bang with Friends and Facebook.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!