New tool lets you find Facebook friends who hate you
Washington: A new Facebook tool lets users find who from their friends list hates them and also gives an option to hate them back.
The tool, called Hate with Friends, brings the list of a user`s friends from which one can select whom to hate and if the same person is using the service, then the tool prompts with an alert that both users hate each other.
Creator of the site www.hatewithfriends.com, Chris Baker, 30 said that the site is meant to be some fun and social commentary on the current status of Facebook, and he expected that there will be rare occurrence of mutual hatred on the site, ABC News reports.
Baker is also credited behind the Unbaby.me, now called Rather, a plug-in for Facebook or other social networks that lets users block updates about a specific topic such as the Royal Baby coverage.
The report said that Baker created the Hate with Friends in a bid to take a dig at casual sex service app, Bang with Friends and Facebook.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals