New tool lets you find Facebook friends who hate you
Washington: A new Facebook tool lets users find who from their friends list hates them and also gives an option to hate them back.
The tool, called Hate with Friends, brings the list of a user`s friends from which one can select whom to hate and if the same person is using the service, then the tool prompts with an alert that both users hate each other.
Creator of the site www.hatewithfriends.com, Chris Baker, 30 said that the site is meant to be some fun and social commentary on the current status of Facebook, and he expected that there will be rare occurrence of mutual hatred on the site, ABC News reports.
Baker is also credited behind the Unbaby.me, now called Rather, a plug-in for Facebook or other social networks that lets users block updates about a specific topic such as the Royal Baby coverage.
The report said that Baker created the Hate with Friends in a bid to take a dig at casual sex service app, Bang with Friends and Facebook.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot