Nintendo member website breached with unauthorized access of accounts
Tokyo: Sources from Nintendo Co. have revealed that a massive unauthorized access of its member website may have exposed personal information of its customers in Japan, with the company calling on members to change their passwords.
According to The Japan Times, the information included names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of members of the Kyoto-based game console, Club Nintendo, with the company not confirming any misuse of the information so far.
The company confirmed there had been around 15.46 fraudulent login attempts from June 9 to July 4 of which 23,926 attempts had been successful, the report said.
The report added that Nintendo had suspended the accounts and passwords used in the unauthorized access.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success