Nintendo says server breached
Tokyo: Nintendo, the Japanese maker of the Wii game console and Super Mario games, says it was targeted in recent online data attacks, but that no personal or company information was lost.
Kyoto-based Nintendo Co. spokesman Ken Toyoda said Sunday that the server of an affiliate of Nintendo`s U.S. unit was accessed unlawfully a few weeks ago, but that there were no damages. He declined to elaborate.
The damage from what could be a spate of hacking was more serious at rival Sony Corp.
Sony has said massive personal information is suspected of having been stolen after security was compromised for its network service for the PlayStation 3 game machine, for other online services and, in the past week, from Sony Pictures` website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Mumbai Police recovers car used in Sheena's murder; Indrani, Sanjeev, driver to be taken to crime spot in Raigad