Nintendo says server breached
Tokyo: Nintendo, the Japanese maker of the Wii game console and Super Mario games, says it was targeted in recent online data attacks, but that no personal or company information was lost.
Kyoto-based Nintendo Co. spokesman Ken Toyoda said Sunday that the server of an affiliate of Nintendo`s U.S. unit was accessed unlawfully a few weeks ago, but that there were no damages. He declined to elaborate.
The damage from what could be a spate of hacking was more serious at rival Sony Corp.
Sony has said massive personal information is suspected of having been stolen after security was compromised for its network service for the PlayStation 3 game machine, for other online services and, in the past week, from Sony Pictures` website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB
- What a pervert! Bijnor imam caught on camera during rape – Watch shocking video
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars