Now, a t-shirt to thwart Facebook auto-tagging!
Washington: For those who are annoyed with their photographs being auto-tagged on social media sites like Facebook, a new t-shirt has been designed in a bid to thwart automated face recognition.
The t-shirts are plastered with distorted images of celebrity faces like Michael Jackson and Britney Spears and designed to confuse Facebook algorithms.
As part of designer Simone C. Niquille`s thesis at the Sandberg Institute in Amsterdam, the Realface Glamoflage t-shirts are created as a `tool for privacy protection`, Cnet reports.
Niquille said that the t-shirts would provide the necessary protection and wouldn`t require much time to think in the morning as no adaptation period is needed.
The report added that the t-shirts, which also include faces resembling that of US President Barack Obama, can be custom printed for roughly 65 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’