Now, app that takes all effort out of dating
Melbourne: The internet seems to have moved over the labour-intensive ritual of online dating and moving into rapid-fire, app-organising territory.
Cupid has launched an app called Crazy Blind Date, a reincarnation of its now defunct web-based service of the same name.
Now, instead of spending hours poring over profiles, exchanging message threads and conducting exhaustive SWOT analyses, the app does all the work for you.
Once you`ve entered a few details, it uses your location and your calendar to find other free people in your area keen on a blind date .
It comes with the inherent danger of providing a new platform for predators - but that`s really no different from existing dating services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’