Now, Apple CEO Tim Cook joins Twitter bandwagon!
Washington: Apple CEO Tim Cook is the latest to join Twitter, as the latest iPhones continue to sell-out and the launch of new iOS7 has customers all excited.
As soon as the tech giant`s chief marked his Twitter presence with @tim_cook, he gained 65,500 followers and his tweet which talked of his visit to the California retail store, where he met customers lined up to grab their version of the iPhone5S , garned 3,297 retweets.
According to ABC, Cook is known to be a very private person and very little is known about his personal life.
Other than Cook, Apple`s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services Eddy Cue and Senior Vice President Worldwide Marketing Phil Schiller are also on microblogging site but rarely tweet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?
- Bihar road rage: Manorama Devi's bail plea postponed
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Delhi wakes to cool morning after rain, thunderstorm bring down mercury
- Days after Rishi Kapoor's 'baap ka maal' tweet against Gandhi family, Congress workers 'name' public toilet after him