Now, Apple CEO Tim Cook joins Twitter bandwagon!
Washington: Apple CEO Tim Cook is the latest to join Twitter, as the latest iPhones continue to sell-out and the launch of new iOS7 has customers all excited.
As soon as the tech giant`s chief marked his Twitter presence with @tim_cook, he gained 65,500 followers and his tweet which talked of his visit to the California retail store, where he met customers lined up to grab their version of the iPhone5S , garned 3,297 retweets.
According to ABC, Cook is known to be a very private person and very little is known about his personal life.
Other than Cook, Apple`s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services Eddy Cue and Senior Vice President Worldwide Marketing Phil Schiller are also on microblogging site but rarely tweet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part IV
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mathura violence: Judicial probe into Jawahar Bagh incident begins
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Seven killed as car rams into minibus in Kenya's Kwale
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit