Now, Candy Crush players to enjoy treats similar to game
New York: Candy Crush fever has expanded beyond the screen, as treats inspired by the game has hit the market.
Candy Crush has now made a line of actual candies, including Jelly Fish, Mixed Fruit Gummies, Sour Fruit Gummies and Color Bombs familiar to anyone who has played the game, the New York Daily News reported.
The candies, which are available at Dylan`s Candy Bar for about 4 dollars per box, will soon hit more retailers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand