Now, Candy Crush players to enjoy treats similar to game
New York: Candy Crush fever has expanded beyond the screen, as treats inspired by the game has hit the market.
Candy Crush has now made a line of actual candies, including Jelly Fish, Mixed Fruit Gummies, Sour Fruit Gummies and Color Bombs familiar to anyone who has played the game, the New York Daily News reported.
The candies, which are available at Dylan`s Candy Bar for about 4 dollars per box, will soon hit more retailers.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today