Now, ChoiceMap on your iPhone to help you make daily life decisions
Washington: A new free iPhone app, called "ChoiceMap”.
Can help the user make better decisions, varying from the future of a relationship to just deciding what to eat for dinner.
It helps the user break down complex dilemmas into a list of priorities, rate them by how they will affect your life, and then uses an algorithm to score decisions, TechCrunch reports.
The app uses bar graphs and percentages to rank and rate your options, the report added.
ChoiceMap`s developer Jonathan Jackson offers a wide range of templates for decisions ranging from "outfits" and "cars" to "breakup or stay together," "baby names" and "career paths."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan