Now, ChoiceMap on your iPhone to help you make daily life decisions
Washington: A new free iPhone app, called "ChoiceMap”.
Can help the user make better decisions, varying from the future of a relationship to just deciding what to eat for dinner.
It helps the user break down complex dilemmas into a list of priorities, rate them by how they will affect your life, and then uses an algorithm to score decisions, TechCrunch reports.
The app uses bar graphs and percentages to rank and rate your options, the report added.
ChoiceMap`s developer Jonathan Jackson offers a wide range of templates for decisions ranging from "outfits" and "cars" to "breakup or stay together," "baby names" and "career paths."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi