Now correct Google Now with `No, I said` command
Washington: Google has come up with a new voice command `No, I said` that helps users correct Google now.
With the new command, users just have to say `No, I said ` and then repeat the part Google Now got wrong, instead of repeating the whole command again, CNET reported.
Almost every gadget supports voice-commands nowadays. Even though the overall reliability of voice recognition software has come a long way over the last few years, it`s still not perfect. Between environmental conditions and speech patterns, trying to get a device to correctly recognize what you said can be an exercise in frustration, report said.
In an effort to make voice commands more easy and effective, Google has created a way to correct Google Now. Naturally, it`s done with a voice command, making the process seamless and hopefully painless.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake