Now, explore Ecuador`s Galapagos islands on Google Street View
London: Google Street View fans can now get the chance to explore some of the most amazing landscapes and wildlife of Ecuador`s Galapagos islands.
The high-definition 360 degrees pictures are a joint project between Google, the Galapagos National Park and the Darwin Foundation , marking the 178th anniversary of the British scientist Charles Darwin`s visit, which inspired his theory of natural selection.
According to the BBC, the Google Street View camera crew dived with sea-lions, trekked on the islands` biggest volcano and accompanied a leafy meal of the famous giant tortoises to capture the animals seen by Darwin in his 1835 voyage.
The report said that the Galapagos are available to browse on Street View alongside other remote places, such as the Maldives in the Indian Ocean and the Grand Canyon in the US.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming