Now, Facebook board game that ensures actual interaction between friends
Washington: In an effort to move friends from the computer screen to the living room floor, Pat C. Klein has created a new Facebook Board Game to lure users to stop using the Internet forever.
According to the Huffington Post, Klein said that the idea is that instead of engaging with Facebook on your computer or phone, one could meet up with friends, have a few drinks and play in real life.
The report said that the game`s board features hilarious instructions with the player supposed to reveal something embarrassing about the next person to leave the room, adding that if anyone was in the relationship with another player, they have to break up if someone lands on `break up`.
Many people think Facebook is annoying but still come back again and again to check out acquaintances` photos and the same thing was true for board games, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Samsung Electronics says Galaxy Note 7 demand beats supply
- Tesla unveils 100 kWh battery for Model S, Model X cars
- Oh no! After Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap leaves Pullela Gopichand's academy in Hyderabad
- Samsung, Tencent surge in race to become Asia's most valuable firm
- Kangana Ranaut turns GORGEOUS showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani at Lakme Fashion Week—Pics inside!