Now, Facebook board game that ensures actual interaction between friends
Washington: In an effort to move friends from the computer screen to the living room floor, Pat C. Klein has created a new Facebook Board Game to lure users to stop using the Internet forever.
According to the Huffington Post, Klein said that the idea is that instead of engaging with Facebook on your computer or phone, one could meet up with friends, have a few drinks and play in real life.
The report said that the game`s board features hilarious instructions with the player supposed to reveal something embarrassing about the next person to leave the room, adding that if anyone was in the relationship with another player, they have to break up if someone lands on `break up`.
Many people think Facebook is annoying but still come back again and again to check out acquaintances` photos and the same thing was true for board games, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India