Now, Facebook board game that ensures actual interaction between friends
Washington: In an effort to move friends from the computer screen to the living room floor, Pat C. Klein has created a new Facebook Board Game to lure users to stop using the Internet forever.
According to the Huffington Post, Klein said that the idea is that instead of engaging with Facebook on your computer or phone, one could meet up with friends, have a few drinks and play in real life.
The report said that the game`s board features hilarious instructions with the player supposed to reveal something embarrassing about the next person to leave the room, adding that if anyone was in the relationship with another player, they have to break up if someone lands on `break up`.
Many people think Facebook is annoying but still come back again and again to check out acquaintances` photos and the same thing was true for board games, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees