Now, Facebook board game that ensures actual interaction between friends
Washington: In an effort to move friends from the computer screen to the living room floor, Pat C. Klein has created a new Facebook Board Game to lure users to stop using the Internet forever.
According to the Huffington Post, Klein said that the idea is that instead of engaging with Facebook on your computer or phone, one could meet up with friends, have a few drinks and play in real life.
The report said that the game`s board features hilarious instructions with the player supposed to reveal something embarrassing about the next person to leave the room, adding that if anyone was in the relationship with another player, they have to break up if someone lands on `break up`.
Many people think Facebook is annoying but still come back again and again to check out acquaintances` photos and the same thing was true for board games, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India