Now, Facebook board game that ensures actual interaction between friends
Washington: In an effort to move friends from the computer screen to the living room floor, Pat C. Klein has created a new Facebook Board Game to lure users to stop using the Internet forever.
According to the Huffington Post, Klein said that the idea is that instead of engaging with Facebook on your computer or phone, one could meet up with friends, have a few drinks and play in real life.
The report said that the game`s board features hilarious instructions with the player supposed to reveal something embarrassing about the next person to leave the room, adding that if anyone was in the relationship with another player, they have to break up if someone lands on `break up`.
Many people think Facebook is annoying but still come back again and again to check out acquaintances` photos and the same thing was true for board games, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city