Now, get dream username via Yahoo wish list
Washington: Internet Corporation Yahoo is reportedly offering dormant e-mail addresses of its users for reuse through its wish list in which users can list their most desired usernames or email addresses.
Yahoo had announced a month back to its users to claim their email addresses dormant over a year as it would begin the process of giving out the addresses and usernames to other users, ABC News reports.
According to the report, users can visit Yahoo`s new wish list site and request the username of their choice and they will have 48 hours to claim the username.
Yahoo`s Dylan Casey said that if the desired username isn`t available then one of the user`s backups would be used.
The report added Yahoo saying that it is working with sites like Facebook to get around issues related to privacy regarding the previous users of the ids who used to log in to social media and e-commerce sites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!