Now, get dream username via Yahoo wish list
Washington: Internet Corporation Yahoo is reportedly offering dormant e-mail addresses of its users for reuse through its wish list in which users can list their most desired usernames or email addresses.
Yahoo had announced a month back to its users to claim their email addresses dormant over a year as it would begin the process of giving out the addresses and usernames to other users, ABC News reports.
According to the report, users can visit Yahoo`s new wish list site and request the username of their choice and they will have 48 hours to claim the username.
Yahoo`s Dylan Casey said that if the desired username isn`t available then one of the user`s backups would be used.
The report added Yahoo saying that it is working with sites like Facebook to get around issues related to privacy regarding the previous users of the ids who used to log in to social media and e-commerce sites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000