Now, Google Glass makes fashion statement in Vogue
Washington: Search giant Google`s highly anticipated wearable computing gadget Google Glass recently got a tinge of the fashion world when it got featured in fashion bible Vogue`s latest Fall Fashion issue giving insight into the futuristic gadgets.
The images are colour drenched and retro- futuristic showing models wearing the hi-tech eyewear.
According to Fox News, apart from Google other tech giants like Apple, Samsung, Sony are also making high-tech gadgets which are not only wearable but can be called as fashion statement.
Apple recently hired a top Yves Saint Laurent executive, Jay Blahnik, to run `special projects` which is speculated to be the company`s entry into the wearable computing market.
The Vogue photo shoot is expected to create more buzz around the Glass which is expected to be out for public release in early 2014, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader