Now, Google Glass makes fashion statement in Vogue
Washington: Search giant Google`s highly anticipated wearable computing gadget Google Glass recently got a tinge of the fashion world when it got featured in fashion bible Vogue`s latest Fall Fashion issue giving insight into the futuristic gadgets.
The images are colour drenched and retro- futuristic showing models wearing the hi-tech eyewear.
According to Fox News, apart from Google other tech giants like Apple, Samsung, Sony are also making high-tech gadgets which are not only wearable but can be called as fashion statement.
Apple recently hired a top Yves Saint Laurent executive, Jay Blahnik, to run `special projects` which is speculated to be the company`s entry into the wearable computing market.
The Vogue photo shoot is expected to create more buzz around the Glass which is expected to be out for public release in early 2014, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani