Now, Google+ users can have more video meetings with VidyoH2O support
Washington: Google has partnered with Vidyo to bring out software that would reportedly allow Google+ Hangouts users to have more video conversations with other users.
The software, dubbed Vidyo H2O for Google + Hangouts, is aimed at improving the quality of web browser-based video meetings.
According to PC World, Vidyo H2O works as a bridge between Google+ Hangouts and legacy collaboration platforms, including videoconferencing room systems allowing enterprise employees to use Hangouts to join meetings with colleagues or outside partners who are on room systems or office phones.
The software would be made available on March 31, priced at 99 dollars-per-month for on-premises use or 149 dollars-per-month as a cloud-based hosted service, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000