Now, Google+ users can have more video meetings with VidyoH2O support
Washington: Google has partnered with Vidyo to bring out software that would reportedly allow Google+ Hangouts users to have more video conversations with other users.
The software, dubbed Vidyo H2O for Google + Hangouts, is aimed at improving the quality of web browser-based video meetings.
According to PC World, Vidyo H2O works as a bridge between Google+ Hangouts and legacy collaboration platforms, including videoconferencing room systems allowing enterprise employees to use Hangouts to join meetings with colleagues or outside partners who are on room systems or office phones.
The software would be made available on March 31, priced at 99 dollars-per-month for on-premises use or 149 dollars-per-month as a cloud-based hosted service, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!