Now, new Twitter app allows sharing videos from iPhones, iPods
Johannesburgg: Micro blogging platform Twitter has launched a new service will allow people to share video snippets from iPhones or iPods.
Perpetually looping videos clips up to six seconds each can be shared using Vine or easily embedded in "tweets" fired off at Twitter.
According to Vine co-founder and general manager Dom Hofmann, a free Vine application became available worldwide at Apple`s App Store on Thursday, News24 reports.
Twitter bought the small team at Vine, a start-up based in New York, in October, prompting talk the messaging service intended to do for smartphone video what Instagram did for pictures.
Twitter in December added Instagram-style smartphone photo sharing features after the Facebook-owned service made it impossible for Internet users to integrate its images into tweets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it