Now, new Twitter app allows sharing videos from iPhones, iPods
Johannesburgg: Micro blogging platform Twitter has launched a new service will allow people to share video snippets from iPhones or iPods.
Perpetually looping videos clips up to six seconds each can be shared using Vine or easily embedded in "tweets" fired off at Twitter.
According to Vine co-founder and general manager Dom Hofmann, a free Vine application became available worldwide at Apple`s App Store on Thursday, News24 reports.
Twitter bought the small team at Vine, a start-up based in New York, in October, prompting talk the messaging service intended to do for smartphone video what Instagram did for pictures.
Twitter in December added Instagram-style smartphone photo sharing features after the Facebook-owned service made it impossible for Internet users to integrate its images into tweets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed