Now, send email via Google in your own handwriting!
Washington: Google has reportedly added a new handwriting input tool to Gmail and Google Docs that allows users to send emails in their own handwriting.
With a mousepad or cursor users can write out what they want and Google will do its best to create a typed version of their words and also give suggestions for similar words from where the user can choose from.
According to CNN, the tool is in more than 50 languages for Gmail users, while Google Docs users can have options from 20 languages.
Google`s Xinangye Xia said that handwriting input makes the internet easier to use by people worldwide and is also part of a larger effort to break the barrier between languages.
Users can simply go to the Gmail or Docs settings and, under the Languages setting in the General tab, click `Show all language options` and then select the that says `Enable input tools` and a list will come up having every type of keyboard Google has to offer.
The languages with a pencil icon beside them are the ones that support written words and once an input option is added, one can select it anytime from a drop down on top of the menu bar above the document or email being composed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...