Now, social networking website `Worldoo` for kids
Mumbai: Advertising and digital media agency Focus Group today launched a social networking website `Worldoo`, aimed at children aged between 6-12 years.
Warner Bros and Shemaroo, so that they can learn and enjoy themselves, while staying safe on the Internet," Focus Group MD Monish Ghatalia told reporters here.
Other partners include Amar Chitra Katha, Landmark, Champak, international destination Sentosa and Sony Pictures, he added.
Besides, the members can also make friends on the website and chat with them.
"We are confident that Worldoo will provide the kids with a creative platform for engagement and prevent them from consuming content online that isn`t designed for them," he said.
The children will need parental consent before joining the website, following which they can access the website. The content will be monitored on regular basis, he said.
The company expects to achieve break-even in two years. While it will look at monetising the website through advertisements, it will not have any banner ads to click on.
"For monetising, the focus will be more on branding that can fit into the website. There will be no banner ads as then the traffic would be directed to other websites, which we will not be able to monitor," Ghatalia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report