Now, tag your buddies on Twitter with new photo-tagging feature
Washington: Twitter has reportedly added a new feature that would allow users to tag multiple people in a tweeted photo and share more than one photo per tweet.
The new feature aimed at making the microblogging site `more social` allows users to share up to four photos in a single tweet.
According to a website, users can now tag up to ten people in a photo, without affecting the 140-character limit for their tweet.
Notifications would be sent to those who are tagged in a photo and users could customize their settings for the notifications.
The report said that when a user shares multiple photos in one tweet, Twitter automatically creates a collage to display them, which also show up in embedded tweets.
However, the multiple-photos feature is only available for iPhone users as of now, while Android and Web support is expected soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi