Now, tag your buddies on Twitter with new photo-tagging feature
Washington: Twitter has reportedly added a new feature that would allow users to tag multiple people in a tweeted photo and share more than one photo per tweet.
The new feature aimed at making the microblogging site `more social` allows users to share up to four photos in a single tweet.
According to a website, users can now tag up to ten people in a photo, without affecting the 140-character limit for their tweet.
Notifications would be sent to those who are tagged in a photo and users could customize their settings for the notifications.
The report said that when a user shares multiple photos in one tweet, Twitter automatically creates a collage to display them, which also show up in embedded tweets.
However, the multiple-photos feature is only available for iPhone users as of now, while Android and Web support is expected soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Look what Sidharth Malhotra has to say about PM Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee’s ‘Kala Chashma’
- Markandey Katju lambasts Umar Khalid over Burhan Wani, Azadi for Kashmir demand – Know what he said
- Nintendo's Mario eyes a Mickey Mouse merchandising makeover
- Hepatitis prevention: Protect your liver with these useful tips
- PROMO alert! Hrithik Roshan as Sarman in 'Mohenjo Daro' —Watch now