Now, tag your buddies on Twitter with new photo-tagging feature
Washington: Twitter has reportedly added a new feature that would allow users to tag multiple people in a tweeted photo and share more than one photo per tweet.
The new feature aimed at making the microblogging site `more social` allows users to share up to four photos in a single tweet.
According to a website, users can now tag up to ten people in a photo, without affecting the 140-character limit for their tweet.
Notifications would be sent to those who are tagged in a photo and users could customize their settings for the notifications.
The report said that when a user shares multiple photos in one tweet, Twitter automatically creates a collage to display them, which also show up in embedded tweets.
However, the multiple-photos feature is only available for iPhone users as of now, while Android and Web support is expected soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!