Now, Twitter `@AchievementBird` messages your tweets` performance
Washington: Twitter has started experimenting with an account, called @AchievementBird, which will message the user`s ` achievements ` that he earns with his tweets.
According to TechCrunch, the account will occasionally send messages to the users about how one of his tweets has performed.
Xero engineer Owen Williams shared his experience after noted the account on Twitter, as well as a couple of the messages that he had received so far.
He said one of his tweets was used in an article and AchievementBird notified him about it.
When he clicked on the link, the relatively new `Related headlines` feature showed him exactly where the tweet had been used, the report added.
Another Twitter experimental account, called @magicheadlines, is likely related to this effort, as it claims to let the user see where tweets are embedded around the web.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan