Now, Twitter rolls out own photo filter feature
Washington: Twitter has now introduced the ability to add colour filters to user-uploaded photos; a week after Instagram announced that it was no longer supporting embedded photos on the micro blogging site.
Twitter updated its Android and iPhone apps with features that allow user to add filters to photos directly from the app.
There are eight filters to choose from, including, Warm, Cool, Vintage, Happy and Cinematic, as well as cropping and brightening functions, ABC News reports.
The photo filters, using technology made by Aviary will be added to the Twitter app when a user downloads the update, the report said.
The move came a few days after Instagram’s CEO said the firm will axe Twitter embedding support was about sending people to Instagram’s own site.
According to the report, coincidentally, Instagram, which has been acquired by Twitter rival Facebook, also released an update for its iOS app today, which adds the ability to crop and scale photos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday