Now, Twitter rolls out own photo filter feature
Washington: Twitter has now introduced the ability to add colour filters to user-uploaded photos; a week after Instagram announced that it was no longer supporting embedded photos on the micro blogging site.
Twitter updated its Android and iPhone apps with features that allow user to add filters to photos directly from the app.
There are eight filters to choose from, including, Warm, Cool, Vintage, Happy and Cinematic, as well as cropping and brightening functions, ABC News reports.
The photo filters, using technology made by Aviary will be added to the Twitter app when a user downloads the update, the report said.
The move came a few days after Instagram’s CEO said the firm will axe Twitter embedding support was about sending people to Instagram’s own site.
According to the report, coincidentally, Instagram, which has been acquired by Twitter rival Facebook, also released an update for its iOS app today, which adds the ability to crop and scale photos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back