Now watch licensed movies on Yahoo!
Mumbai: It is said that over 30 million internet users download and watch 1.7 billion videos every month across India and to tap that online portal Yahoo! has launched Movieplex, which will bring thousands of licensed Bollywood movies to the users. It`ll also promote a piracy-free quality entertainment space.
Movieplex is a video space and users can enjoy licensed full-length movies for free. The portal has collaborated with production houses for the same and are offering movies like "Rock On", "Rann", and "Dil To Baccha Hai Ji".
According to a report by market research leader ComScore, the Indian audience is currently spending over 9.1 billion minutes watching online videos each month with entertainment as the leading category in online video content consumption ahead of news and sports content.
Arun Tadanki, managing director, Yahoo!, feels Movieplex would be successful in providing guilt-free entertainment to the consumers.
"Over 30 million internet users consume 1.7 billion videos every month across India. With the increasing demand for online video, both consumers and content providers are looking for a trusted destination where quality content can be consumed in a piracy-free environment at their leisure," he said.
"Movieplex is an example of how Yahoo! connects people to what matters to them the most and Indian movie lovers now have the best full-length movies available to them at their convenience," he added.
One can log onto www.movies.yahoo.in/movieplex to watch the movies without any commercial break!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened