Now,`Smart bag` to charge all your gadgets
Washington: Researchers claim to have developed the `world`s first smart bag` that can charge your electronic devices like mobiles and laptops besides storing them.
A Kickstarter project is helping to raise funds for the bag called `Phorce`, website Mashable reported.
The bag has a waterproof shell and specially designed pockets to safely hold all the big tablets on the market.
Additionally, the bag changes shape, it can be morphed between a backpack, a shoulder bag and a suitcase.
The bag pairs directly with your smartphone via Bluetooth.
Using that connection, one can monitor how much reserved power you`re packing.
The pairing can also work as a pseudo-tracking device, the report said.
For instance, if you accidentally forget your bag under a table at a coffee shop, for example, your phone will remind you before you wander too far away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'