Original Einstein manuscripts to be posted online
Jerusalem: All 80,000 items in Albert Einstein`s archives, including personal correspondence with half a dozen lovers and a poignant postcard to his ailing mother, are going online.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, which owns the
Einstein collection, is slowly uploading high resolution
photographs of scientific papers, letters on social issues
including nuclear disarmament and the Arab-Israeli conflict,
and other texts.
Archivists said today`s launch of the online repository
will give scholars around the world direct access to
Most have been locked in storage at the university and
only half of the collection appears online.
The university has also published a complete inventory of
all 80,000 items in the Einstein collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read