Original Einstein manuscripts to be posted online
Jerusalem: All 80,000 items in Albert Einstein`s archives, including personal correspondence with half a dozen lovers and a poignant postcard to his ailing mother, are going online.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, which owns the
Einstein collection, is slowly uploading high resolution
photographs of scientific papers, letters on social issues
including nuclear disarmament and the Arab-Israeli conflict,
and other texts.
Archivists said today`s launch of the online repository
will give scholars around the world direct access to
Most have been locked in storage at the university and
only half of the collection appears online.
The university has also published a complete inventory of
all 80,000 items in the Einstein collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical