Original Einstein manuscripts to be posted online
Jerusalem: All 80,000 items in Albert Einstein`s archives, including personal correspondence with half a dozen lovers and a poignant postcard to his ailing mother, are going online.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, which owns the
Einstein collection, is slowly uploading high resolution
photographs of scientific papers, letters on social issues
including nuclear disarmament and the Arab-Israeli conflict,
and other texts.
Archivists said today`s launch of the online repository
will give scholars around the world direct access to
Most have been locked in storage at the university and
only half of the collection appears online.
The university has also published a complete inventory of
all 80,000 items in the Einstein collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch