Original Einstein manuscripts to be posted online
Jerusalem: All 80,000 items in Albert Einstein`s archives, including personal correspondence with half a dozen lovers and a poignant postcard to his ailing mother, are going online.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, which owns the
Einstein collection, is slowly uploading high resolution
photographs of scientific papers, letters on social issues
including nuclear disarmament and the Arab-Israeli conflict,
and other texts.
Archivists said today`s launch of the online repository
will give scholars around the world direct access to
Most have been locked in storage at the university and
only half of the collection appears online.
The university has also published a complete inventory of
all 80,000 items in the Einstein collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Asia markets move cautiously ahead of bank meetings
- Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton `must become` next US president