Original Einstein manuscripts to be posted online
Jerusalem: All 80,000 items in Albert Einstein`s archives, including personal correspondence with half a dozen lovers and a poignant postcard to his ailing mother, are going online.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, which owns the
Einstein collection, is slowly uploading high resolution
photographs of scientific papers, letters on social issues
including nuclear disarmament and the Arab-Israeli conflict,
and other texts.
Archivists said today`s launch of the online repository
will give scholars around the world direct access to
Most have been locked in storage at the university and
only half of the collection appears online.
The university has also published a complete inventory of
all 80,000 items in the Einstein collection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails