Pak notches up top slot in Google search for sex
Washington: Pakistan has secured a dubious
distinction of being the number one globally for searching the
term `sex` on Google in 2011.
Pakistan is followed by India. Interestingly, of the top
ten cities in the world searching for "sex" as per Google
Trends data, eight are Indian.
According to a 2010 Fox News report, Pakistan, which has
over 20 million Internet users, had outranked all countries in
Google searches for pornographic terms last year also.
Google Trends analyses a portion of Google web searches to
compute how many searches have been done for the terms you
enter, relative to the total number of searches done on Google
Google Trends uses IP address information from server logs
to make a best guess about where queries originated.
On the issue of accuracy, Google Trends say, "The data
Trends produces may contain inaccuracies for a number of
reasons, including data-sampling issues and a variety of
approximations that are used to compute results. We hope you
find this service interesting and entertaining, but you
probably wouldn`t want to write your PhD dissertation based on
the information provided by Trends".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble