Pakistani hacker downs 13 Goa government websites
Panaji: A hacker, allegedly from a Pakistan-based cyber group, has hacked several Goa government websites over the last few days, a government spokesperson said Monday.
The spokesperson said that H4x0r HuSsy, an id used to access the site, belongs to a group of hackers from Pakistan, who have targeted state government websites for the second time in the last few years.
"Websites belonging to 13 government departments are down. They had been hacked into and defaced, but we have pulled them completely down now," the spokesperson said, adding that a complaint would be lodged with Goa Police`s cyber cell soon.
Key among the departments whose websites have been hacked are Fire Services, Captain of Ports, Goa Tourism and NRI Commission of Goa.
Two years back, the same group of hackers had hacked into the website of the state Information and Publicity Department, and written slogans praising Pakistan and denouncing India on its home page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31