Pakistani hacker downs 13 Goa government websites
Panaji: A hacker, allegedly from a Pakistan-based cyber group, has hacked several Goa government websites over the last few days, a government spokesperson said Monday.
The spokesperson said that H4x0r HuSsy, an id used to access the site, belongs to a group of hackers from Pakistan, who have targeted state government websites for the second time in the last few years.
"Websites belonging to 13 government departments are down. They had been hacked into and defaced, but we have pulled them completely down now," the spokesperson said, adding that a complaint would be lodged with Goa Police`s cyber cell soon.
Key among the departments whose websites have been hacked are Fire Services, Captain of Ports, Goa Tourism and NRI Commission of Goa.
Two years back, the same group of hackers had hacked into the website of the state Information and Publicity Department, and written slogans praising Pakistan and denouncing India on its home page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach