Pakistani hacker downs 13 Goa government websites
Panaji: A hacker, allegedly from a Pakistan-based cyber group, has hacked several Goa government websites over the last few days, a government spokesperson said Monday.
The spokesperson said that H4x0r HuSsy, an id used to access the site, belongs to a group of hackers from Pakistan, who have targeted state government websites for the second time in the last few years.
"Websites belonging to 13 government departments are down. They had been hacked into and defaced, but we have pulled them completely down now," the spokesperson said, adding that a complaint would be lodged with Goa Police`s cyber cell soon.
Key among the departments whose websites have been hacked are Fire Services, Captain of Ports, Goa Tourism and NRI Commission of Goa.
Two years back, the same group of hackers had hacked into the website of the state Information and Publicity Department, and written slogans praising Pakistan and denouncing India on its home page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui