Pebble smartwatch offers Flappy Bird clone Tiny Bird
Washington: Depressed Flappy Bird lovers can now have their chance for better days with Pebble smartwatch offering a clone of the highly addictive game.
Stuart Harrell has developed the clone Tiny Bird game that gives users Flappy Bird-like gaming experience.
According to Cnet, the free gaming app is available in Pebble`s own app store and works on both the Pebble and Pebble Steel.
Although, the game is similar in the level of difficulty found in the original game, but the very fact that it is to be played on a watch pumps up the difficulty and frustration a notch higher.
The original game has been taken down by its Vietnamese developer, Nguyen Dong, for being addictive .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Not everything they taught you in science was true - 10 myths debunked in this 3-min VIDEO!
- Home Minister level talks: India, Bangladesh resolve to fight terrorism together
- Ukraine at UN says Putin's Crimea decree 'null and void'
- Evening showers bring Gurugram to a grinding halt
- J&K govt to provide support for smooth functioning of schools