Pebble smartwatch offers Flappy Bird clone Tiny Bird
Washington: Depressed Flappy Bird lovers can now have their chance for better days with Pebble smartwatch offering a clone of the highly addictive game.
Stuart Harrell has developed the clone Tiny Bird game that gives users Flappy Bird-like gaming experience.
According to Cnet, the free gaming app is available in Pebble`s own app store and works on both the Pebble and Pebble Steel.
Although, the game is similar in the level of difficulty found in the original game, but the very fact that it is to be played on a watch pumps up the difficulty and frustration a notch higher.
The original game has been taken down by its Vietnamese developer, Nguyen Dong, for being addictive .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!