Pebble smartwatch offers Flappy Bird clone Tiny Bird
Washington: Depressed Flappy Bird lovers can now have their chance for better days with Pebble smartwatch offering a clone of the highly addictive game.
Stuart Harrell has developed the clone Tiny Bird game that gives users Flappy Bird-like gaming experience.
According to Cnet, the free gaming app is available in Pebble`s own app store and works on both the Pebble and Pebble Steel.
Although, the game is similar in the level of difficulty found in the original game, but the very fact that it is to be played on a watch pumps up the difficulty and frustration a notch higher.
The original game has been taken down by its Vietnamese developer, Nguyen Dong, for being addictive .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh