Pebble smartwatch offers Flappy Bird clone Tiny Bird
Washington: Depressed Flappy Bird lovers can now have their chance for better days with Pebble smartwatch offering a clone of the highly addictive game.
Stuart Harrell has developed the clone Tiny Bird game that gives users Flappy Bird-like gaming experience.
According to Cnet, the free gaming app is available in Pebble`s own app store and works on both the Pebble and Pebble Steel.
Although, the game is similar in the level of difficulty found in the original game, but the very fact that it is to be played on a watch pumps up the difficulty and frustration a notch higher.
The original game has been taken down by its Vietnamese developer, Nguyen Dong, for being addictive .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan